Monday, August 1, 2016

Holly Jolly Greeting with Metallic Enamel Shapes Christmas Card

It is that time of year again. My first Christmas card of the the new Catalogue. I was inspired by some cards that Ruth Trice made a few months ago and gave it my own spin. I am looking forward to mass producing some ready for the Christmas Season.


I started this card with the stamped portion by arranging the word stamps on a large block. Next I stamped the words in Real Red ink onto Whisper White card stock and without reinking re stamped the words off set to the originals one. I then took the stars and dots and the snowflake stamps painting them with Gold Wink of Stellar, stamping them on the card around the words. Next I took a piece of Real Red card stock slightly smaller than the card front and painted the edge with clear Wink of Stellar to give a touch of shimmer. I adhered the Real Red and stamped layers to a Thick Whisper White card stock as a finishing touch I added a few Metallic Enamel Shapes in Gold. Here is video on how I put together the card



To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment