Monday, August 29, 2016

Tin Of Tags Project Kit - Sneak Peek

The Holiday Catalogue 2016 is almost here and I was very happy to create with it over the weekend. This is one of the really cute kits in the catalogue- Tin of Tags 


This kit took no time to put together and has great full colour instructions and matching stamp set. I will be running a class with this kit in October so your gifts will be ready to place under the tree. Keep an eye out for further details.

I will be showcasing some other products from the Holiday Catalogue at my Launch Party on 11th September 2016 at 1pm. We will make 3 projects including all materials and refreshments for $25

If you would like your own copy of the Holiday Catalogue 2016 please contact me at ellen@dewoodbridge.com and I can send you a copy

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment