Thursday, September 1, 2016

The Holiday Catalogue is LIVE!!!! and a Launch Party

The 2016 Holiday is NOW LIVE and I am so excited to share it with here on Blog with Lots of Projects, in Classes between now and Christmas or by just sending you a catalogue.

Stampin' Up! really teased us with a a series on sneak peek video showing us some products before we could see the catalogue and you can see them as well HERE. There is also have a series of Spotlight and Instructional video on various products HERE


 I will be showcasing some other products from the Holiday Catalogue at my Launch Party on 11th September 2016 at 1pm. We will make 3 projects including all materials and refreshments for $25. Places are Limited so please RSV

If you would like your own copy of the Holiday Catalogue 2016 please contact me at ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 and I can send you a copy

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment