Saturday, December 31, 2016

Peaceful Pines and Christmas Pines with Mica Flakes Shaker Christmas Card

I have one final Christmas projects to share with you for the year. A super simple Shaker Card!


The card base is our Note Cards and Envelopes in Crumb Cake. I started with the piece of Whisper White card stock that could actually be in any festive colour. I stamped the star and dot stamp from the Christmas Pines stamps in Crumb cake and used the tree framelit from the Perfect Pines Framelits to make the window using the Big Shot. I then stamped the tree on the card base in Real Red Ink from the Peaceful Pines stamps through the Whisper White stamped piece for perfect placement. To create the shaker I attached a piece of Window Sheet to the back of the stamped Whisper White piece making sure to liberally use the Embossing Buddy her the sheet. Next I attached Foam Adhesive Strips to the outside of the tree she making sure the join is snug so no shaker bits come out. I added the Mica Flakes to the stamped tree on the card and attached the Whisper White piece over it pressing down on the foam adhesive to ensure it adheres properly. For a finishing touch I added a the Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine to the bottom of note card a few ties finished with a bow! Now Its ready to SHAKE!

To purchase the products I have used to make this card please use the Shop Now button above. Many of the products used on this card are retiring and ONLY available while stocks last. I can also show you and your friends how to make Christmas cards in a class to get ready for Christmas NEXT year!!

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment