Monday, January 16, 2017

Quick Tip - Lining Up Long Stamps on Clear Blocks

I have had a few questions since I posted my Suite Sentiments and Delicate Details Cardlast week about how I mounted the longer Stamps so straight on the Clear Block. So here is a You Tube Video for you showing how to do it. This tip can also be used of longer sentiment stamps as well.


To order any of the products I have used on this card and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits  during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment