Thursday, October 25, 2018

Detailed Baubles Thinlits Christmas Challenge Stampathon 2018 Christmas Decoration

Welcome to the 10th and final Installment of the Christmas Challenge Stampathon 2018 with three of my Demo buddies Ruth Trice 'Artful Stampin' from the UK, Denise Garrison 'Lady Bug Stampin' from USA, Rosalie Desmond from Australia. Our October is Challenge is to make at least 4 Decorations or Home Decor Items ready for Christmas. You all have till November 24th to get your entries in and play along. Keep your eyes peeled for the Winners after November 25th. See will be back next year starting on January 25th.


I have used the Detailed Baubles Thinlits, Merry Merlot and Copper Ribbon, Copper Trim, Copper Metallic Thread, Shimmer Paint and the Big Shot. The colours I have used are Merry Merlot and Gray Granite

Here is my video showing how I made these decorations.





Come over to the Christmas Challenge Stampathon 2018 and get ahead on your Christmas crafting supplies. I know I need the kick long in this department every year I have never done enough preparation. You will have 4 inspirational project videos on the 25th of each month. You will have till the 24th of the next month to make your projects. We have prizes for each market for those who participate - You get 1 ticket for the first challenge, 2 for the second challenge and so on and so forth. First Prize AU$88 prize pack of product, second prize is a sample of each months items the organiser/s from your respective country makes.
___________________________________________________

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

Love Your Stamparatus??
Check out the new Accessories the are now available 
__________________________________________________

Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video and card swaps.
__________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

November 18th 1pm Christmas Class $20

Come along and make Christmas card and decorations ready for Christmas

All Materials and Refreshments supplied

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy your Crafting 
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment