Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Stylish Christmas - Christmas Card

Its not very often I can manage to use just a single stamp set on a project but I did with this card using the Stylish Christmas Stamp set. Its a Distinktive style of stamp with all the texture of 2 step stamping built into a single stamp making this a card a cinch to pull together.



I created the background flowers by stamping off the original flowers.

Colours Used - Merry Merlot, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White.
___________________________________________________

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

Love Your Stamparatus??
Check out the new Accessories the are now available 
__________________________________________________

Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video and card swaps.
__________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

November 18th 1pm Christmas Class $20


Come along and make Christmas card and decorations ready for Christmas

All Materials and Refreshments supplied

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment