Thursday, October 18, 2018

Frosted Floral Paper and Merry Christmas to All Birthday Card

I am running dangerously low in birthday cards and the Frosted Floral Speciality paper is perfect for some quick and beautiful cards. I have paired the paper with the Merry Christmas to All stamp set and the single sprig from the Love What You Do stamp set.



I made the Happy stamp stand out by stamping a shadow by stamping off and offset ofter the original stamping.

Colours Used - Night of Navy, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron and Veramark.

___________________________________________________

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

Love Your Stamparatus??
Check out the new Accessories the are now available 
__________________________________________________

Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video and card swaps.
__________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Join me in Stamping a Stack of Christmas and Birthday cards using products from the Holiday Catalogue. We will make at least 6 cards.

November 18th 1pm Christmas Class $20

Come along and make Christmas card and decorations ready for Christmas

All Materials and Refreshments supplied

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy your Crafting 
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment