Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Friendship Card Take 2

At a recent team meeting my team member Helen showed us so many amazing projects she made using the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Friendship stamp set and we chose our favourite to make. I made a few changes to get design but made this card using Lovely Lipstick, Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green. It is stamped onto Whisper White card stock and adhered to a Basic Black card base. I love that this stamp set makes any card you make with it super simple and striking.


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Holiday Catalogue Launch Party September 15th 1pm $20

Come along and make projects using the BRAND NEW products in the Holiday catalogue. Specials, Prizes, friends and FUN on the Day


Magnolia Lane with a touch of Christmas Class October 20th 1pm $20

Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Magnolia Lane Suite and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!!

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment