Sunday, August 18, 2019

Stampin' Up! Leave A Little Sparkle with Stampin' Write Markers Unicorn Card

I made this Stampin' Up! Leave A Little Sparkle card for a very special young lady in my life's birthday next week.  I ummed and ahhed about how I most like how others have coloured this unicorn image and I'm on the bright and cheerful side. I Heat Embossed the unicorn image with Black Shimmer Embossing Powder. Coloured the unicorn hair very simply with Stampin' Write Markers and added shading with Stampin' Blends. The gold details on the horn and stars are using the soon to released Golden Glitx Delicate Metallic Ink. I couldn't resist just one more sparkle element so I spritzed the background using Frost White Shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol. Check out my Video to see the making process.




To see how this cards came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Bird Ballad Suite and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

Holiday Catalogue Launch Party September 15th $20

Come along and make projects using the BRAND NEW products in the Holiday catalogue. Specials, Prizes, friends and FUN on the Day

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment