Friday, January 31, 2020

Stampin’ Up! Dressed To Impress, Parisian Flourish and Best Dressed Cards

Sometimes I just need to channel my inner girly girl and using the Stampin' Up! Dressed to Impress, Best Dressed paper and Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing I did that folder all the flowers and swirls. I showed how easily 3 of these cards came together in recent VIDEO. I chose the colours directly from the paper and added some sweet scallops using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies with a final touch of Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins or Champagne Rhinestones.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

To see how this card came together can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

February Class February 16th 1pm $20


Let's Play with products from Both the Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogues with friends, laughter and fun.

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment