Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Stampin Up! Honey Bee and Detailed Bee Dies Card

I am back with another card from them ones I was asked to present that Stampin' Up! Honey Bee Bundle and Sale-A-Bration Golden Honey Paper (FREE with orders over $90) at a recent Team Training Day. 

I have kept this card really clean using the Honey Bee stamp set sentiment cut with the Ornate Frames Dies. From the Golden Honey paper I used the Detailed Bee dies to cut a bee that I coloured using Stampin' Blends to bring it alive. To match the Foil in the Golden Honey paper I also used the Detailed Bee dies to cut a hive. I kept the insides of the hip e doc used in another project. I arranged all the elements on a Thick Whisper White card base using Stampin Dimensionals and Multipurpose Glue.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE



__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

February Class February 16th 1pm $20


Let's Play with products from Both the Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogues with friends, laughter and fun.

Card Class March March 15th 1pm $20


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment