Sunday, April 5, 2020

Stampin Up! Honey Bee and Detailed Bee Dies Card Take 2

I tried something a little different for this Bee card. I die cut the hive from the Stampin' Up! Detailed Bee Dies with Whisper White card stock to create a mask and sponged over it with Mango Melody ink on once again om Whisper White card stock. I added the flowers to the background in Basic Gray ink and stamped 3 of bees in Memento ink using the Honey Bee stamp set. The bees are coloured using Stampin' Blends and cut with the same Detailed Bee dies. I added the sentiment also from the same Honey Bee stamp set onto a Painted Labels Die, I love the embossed detail on the label. For a final touch to the card I added a scattering of Gold Glitter Dots that look like the perfect honey drops.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies
__________________________________________________

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Let's Play with this Stunning New Ornate Garden Suite that is an Early Release from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.

Card Class May 17th 1pm $20 - Retiring Products

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment