Thursday, April 2, 2020

Stampin' Up! Ornate Style, Ornate Layers and Ornate Garden Thanks Card

I was having fun hanging out with some of my Wicked Woody's team in a video chat and was showing them the stunning Stampin' Up! Ornate Garden Suite on this card I have used both the Ornate Style and Thanks stamp sets, Ornate Layers Dies and the Ornate Garden Paper. I used Stampin' Blends to colours the Flower and Gold Heat Embossing for the thanks sentiment, using the Stamparartus to get them nice and straight on the card. I used a cluster of Gilded Gems to tie in gold embossing and as a finishing touch.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

__________________________________________________

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________



__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Let's Play with this Stunning New Ornate Garden Suite that is an Early Release from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.

Card Class May 17th 1pm $20 - Retiring Products

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 

Enjoy Ellen xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this DSP and your card Ellen. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete