Sunday, May 10, 2020

Stampin' Up! Tasteful Touches and Tasteful Labels Dies Hello Card

I couldn't wait any longer to play with my brand new Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue products I received a few days ago in my pre order (amazing perk of being a demonstrator). I have used the Tasteful Touches stamp set and matching Tasteful Label Dies to make this monochromatic card using Gray Granite ink and card stock, Versamark ink and Braided Linen Trim. I love the embossed texture the die gives the edge of the label and that repeated stamping in 2 different inks but still the same colour ink and watermark in the same card stock tie this card together. These stamps and dies are available to customers on the 3rd of June.

Click on the Photos below for a List of Supplies


You too can get a selection of these products EARLY by pointing my team of Stampin' Up demonstrators and add them to your joining kit and the get a subsequent 20% off all your crafty orders. Joining is $169 and you can choose $235 worth of product in your kit. MORE INFO HERE to Contact me

To see some the products up close and personal and my thoughts about them watch
replay of the Facebook LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE



__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Card Class May 17th 1pm - Retiring Products

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment