Friday, May 15, 2020

Stampin' Up! Thanks For the Laughs, Sweetly Swirled Card

This is a card that was never going to be shared. I used the Stampin' Up! Thanks For The Laughs, Sweetly Swirled and Abstract Impressions stamp sets along with Frost White Shimmer paint to craft this One Layer Card. I don't often make them and I can't say this favourite very but I was convinced to share it all the same. I double stamped the circles from Abstract Impressions to create a different colour with Poppy Parade and Gorgeous Grape. I generously sprayed the card with a mix of Frost White Shimmer Paint mixed with Rubbing Alcohol to give the card some shimmer. I encourage you all to experiment with styles you normally don't dabble in from now and then you might surprise yourself.

Click on the Photos below for a List of Supplies


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE



__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Card Class May 17th 1pm - Retiring Products

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment