Thursday, June 25, 2020

Stampin' Up! Arrange a Wreath and Pinewood Planks Christmas Card

For the June Christmas Stampathon 2020 we have an Inspiration challenge. For my example I have made another Wreath Card with the Arrange a Wreath Stamp Set and with Pinewood 3D Embossing Folder along with Braided Linen Trim and Holiday Rhinestones. I kept this Wreath super simple by stamping then offset 2nd Generation stamping.

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in and check out my Video below to see how this Easel Card was made.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies 



 Come over to the Christmas Stampathon 2020 and get ahead on your Christmas crafting. I know I need the kick long in this department every year as I have never done enough preparation. You will have till the 24th of the next month to make your projects.
The Christmas Stampathon 2020 is a venture with one of my Demo buddies Esther HowardFor us to be a bit more prepared and ready for the busy Christmas season and we would love you to join us.  You will have 2 inspirational project videos on the 25th of each month. We will be sending out one of our card to a randomly picked participant each month.




To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________

The brand new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue AND 2020-2021 Beginner Brochure are LIVE NOW and you can order ONLINE RIGHT NOW (Please note we have a new Online store launching as well so you will need to reset you password and issues give me a call)

__________________________________________________

We’re having a Kickoff Celebration! Anyone who holds a party or shops during the month of June will receive extra $40 Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying purchase over $400. So don’t wait! Start planning now to hold an event in June. Interested in holding a virtual event? Contact Me

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

July Card Class Sunday July 19th at 1pm. Cost $20 
We will be making projects with brand new products and a whole lot of FUN!
 In Person Class at my house in Narara

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment