Monday, June 8, 2020

Storage by Stampin' Up! Stampin' Blends Trays

I have had storage peace for a long time in my craft space and it is thanks to Storage by Stampin' Up! I have created a series of videos showing how I use this modular and totally customisable system. In today's video I have used the Stampin' Blends Trays, Storage Topper and Storage Lid to create a Stampin' Blends storage stack with lots of possibilities.

You can find my Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE

__________________________________________________

The brand new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue AND 2020-2021 Beginner Brochure are LIVE NOW and you can order ONLINE RIGHT NOW (Please note we have a new Online store launching as well so you will need to reset you password and issues give me a call)

__________________________________________________

We’re having a Kickoff Celebration! Anyone who holds a party or shops during the month of June will receive extra $40 Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying purchase over $400. So don’t wait! Start planning now to hold an event in June. Interested in holding a virtual event? Contact Me

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

2020-2021 Annual Catalogue Launch Party Sunday June 21st at 1pm. Cost $20 
Come along and Celebrate the NEW Catalogue. We will be making projects with all brand new products, specials, games, prizes and fun to be had!! 

TBA if this class will a ZOOM class or in person

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment