Saturday, January 30, 2021

Stampin' Up! Enjoy The Moment and Brushed Blooms SU! Color Challenge Card Take 2

 I had plenty of pieces left from playing with the January SU! Colour Challenge so I put together this simple card using the Enjoy The Moment stamp set on the already stamped Brushed Blooms background I added the sentiment from the Hydrangea Haven stamp set.

The flower/seed pods weren't popping the way I wanted so I grabbed a damp Water Painter which reactivated the already stamped image. Using the Blending Brushes I added a light layer of Daffodil Delight on the card base, then a Coastal Cabana layer using the 6x6 Brights Designer Series Paper to make it all come together and pop.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and To visit my Shop


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

I am super excited to be able to share this Amazing January - June 2021 Mini Catalogue with you finally. It's full for shine, florals & plants, fun & cute animals, masculine, love, flutters and texture. Something for everyone! As well the release of the Mini Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine!!!

Shop NOW to also receive your Sale - A - Bration items till February 28th


'

__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


February Card Class

21st February 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW January-June 2021 Mini and Sale-A-Bration. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment