Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Stampin' Up! Happy Thoughts and Corner Bouquet Butterfly Card

The Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Corner Bouquet stamp set that you can earn with a $90 order make the perfect butterfly shape and I used the largest corner stamp to create this card adding some Wink of Stella to the Flowers for a touch of sparkle. I added the sentiment from the Happy Thought stamp set that I punched using the Timeless Label Punch and inked the edges to help it stand out.

I didn't manage to stamp the Butterfly in the centre of the cardstock so I added a strip of matching Calypso Coral cardstock to the edge so it looks centred and added a few Pearls to finish the card off

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and To visit my Shop



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

I am super excited to be able to share this Amazing January - June 2021 Mini Catalogue with you finally. It's full for shine, florals & plants, fun & cute animals, masculine, love, flutters and texture. Something for everyone! As well the release of the Mini Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine!!!

Shop NOW to also receive your Sale - A - Bration items till February 28th


'

__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue Launch

Sunday January 17th and January 24th at 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW January-June 2021 Mini. 

With Door prizes, fun and friends.

In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment