Monday, August 9, 2021

Stampin' Up! Beauty Of Tomorrow Bundle Masculine Card

My recent Wicked Woody's Team swap was Masculine themed I grabbed the brand new Stampin' Up! July–December 2021 Mini Catalogue and went for it have used the Beauty Of Tomorrow Bundle (Beauty of Tomorrow Stamp Set and  Beautiful Leaves Dies) along with In Good Taste and Cork Paper, Brushed Metallic Dots, Hippo & and Blending Brushes all create fantastic texture.

I stamped the sentiment into the In Good taste Paper and cut with the Hippo & Friends Label I added stamped leaves from the Art In Bloom and filled them in using a Water Painter.

I created depth to both the card base and leaf die using Blending Brushed in the same colours. Over the card base I layered a woodgrain strip from In Good taste paper and Cork, adding the leaves and sentiment on top finishing with aaa few Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


July-August 2021 Mini Catalogue ZOOM Launch

15th August 1pm


Celebrate the Catalogues Virtually Together. Cost $20

We will be making projects with all brand new products, specials and fun to be had!!


Kits will be sent in the mail RSVP is required by August 8th unless you are local for contactless delivery


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment