Thursday, August 12, 2021

Stampin' Up! Christmas Season and Christmas to Remember SU! Colour Challenge Card

The August SU! Colour Challenge is very non Christmas but with the arrival of my box of new goodies I decided to use the challenge colours to create a non traditional Christmas card. I paired the NEW Stampin' Up! Christmas Season and Christmas to Remember stamps with matching Seasonal Labels dies. These stamp are so versatile and I have used stamping off to create this dimensional cluster, adding the sentiment label to finish off the card

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


July-August 2021 Mini Catalogue ZOOM Launch

15th August 1pm


Celebrate the Catalogues Virtually Together. Cost $20

We will be making projects with all brand new products, specials and fun to be had!!


Kits will be sent in the mail RSVP is required by August 8th unless you are local for contactless delivery


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment