Friday, August 20, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Deer and Prints with Seasonal Swirls Card

I am always super excited when Stampin' Up! release some deers and they did not disappoint with the Peaceful Deer stamp set and matching Deer Builder Punch and during Sale-A-Bration, we have coordinating Peaceful Prints paper that you can earn FREE with a $90 order till September 30th 2021. I shared this card in a recent VIDEO

I was able to punch a Deer From the Peaceful Prints paper using the Deer Builder Punch which is I just LOVE I added it on top of a Gold Shimmer Vellum Season Swirls Die. I added the sentiment to a Stitched Rectangle die cut for a touch of texture.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


September Card Class

19th September 1pm

Cost $20

We will be making projects with all brand new products


World Cardmaking Day

October 2nd 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment