Friday, September 3, 2021

Stampin' Up! Delicate Dahlias and Beautifully Penned Coloured Card


What is your Favourite Stampin' Up! Colouring Medium? Mine has to be the Stampin' Blends that are alcohol markers.

I have paired the Stampin' Blends with the Sale-A-Bration Delicate Dahlias and Beautifully Penned Paper FREE with a $90 order till September 30th 2021 for these two cards along with Scalloped Contour Dies, Stampin' Blends, Watercolour Pencils, Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and Glittered Organdy Ribbon. I kept one card really simple Black and White by just adding a shadow around the flower using the basic Gray Watercolour pencil and Water Painter to give it a lift. The other card got the full colouring treatment with Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends and Coastal Cabana Watercolour Pencils with a Water Painter for a full on pop.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop



To see how these cards came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


September Card Class

19th September 1pm

Cost $20

We will be making projects with all brand new products


World Cardmaking Day

October 2nd

Come and Hang out and GRAB a brand new KIT or a Kit you haven't finished making and lets just get some craft time together


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment