Saturday, September 18, 2021

Stampin' Up! Textures & Frames, Painted Poppies and Sailing Home Colour Combo Card

Do get intimidated with simple shape stamp sets?
I often do but I challenged myself using the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Textures and Frames Stamp Set that is FREE with a $90 order till September 30th 2021. I paired the stamp set with the Sailing Home and Painted Poppies Stamp Sets. I used the circle as a spotlight for the 3 elements and the colour dictated which image I used for each circle adding a few birds as well.

I had no inspiration on what colours to use so I headed over to the SU! Color Challenge and asked for a challenge and I actually got 4. Two of which I completed in a recent video with this card and the 2 others in a previous video.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To see how these cards came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


September Card Class

19th September 1pm

Cost $20

We will be making projects with all brand new products


World Cardmaking Day

October 2nd 10.30am

Come and Hang out and GRAB a brand new KIT or a Kit you haven't finished making and lets just get some craft time together


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment