Friday, September 24, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Delicate Dahlias Cards

Time is running out to EARN the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Delicate Dahlias Stamp Set that is FREE with a $180 order till September 30th 2021 that I used in a recent video. I paired it with colours that my viewers chose, coincidentally they matched the top I was wearing.

I used 2 step stamping to create the flowers and leaves, you can use the Distinctive image first or Outline whichever works best for you. The Distinkive image creates beautiful depth as if you hand coloured it yourself with just a simple stamping. I added the matching sentiments to finish the cards.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop



To see how these cards came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


World Cardmaking Day

October 2nd 10.30am

Come and Hang out and GRAB a brand new KIT or a Kit you haven't finished making and lets just get some craft time together


October ZOOM Card Class
17th October 1pm Cost $20
We will be making projects with all brand new products with so much fun to be had!!Kits will be sent in the mail RSVP is required by October 8th


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment