Thursday, September 15, 2022

Stampin' Up! 24 Hour Stamp Sale - 15th September

 Find yourself staring at multiple stamp sets and can’t decide which one to get? On 15 September 2022, you can get those sets you’ve been wanting at a 15% discount. This is a deal you do not want to miss! The 24-Hour Stamp Sale will only last for one day, so make sure you are ready to shop ‘til you drop! It’s time to expand your collection!

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!





Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

September Card Class - September 18th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment