Sunday, September 25, 2022

Stampin' Up! Peaceful Deer with Lights Aglow Gift Card Holder

Welcome back September Christmas Stampathon 2022. Our August Challenge is Gift Card make at least 4 Christmas Cards that hold a Gift Card.

I paired together the Peaceful Deer Stamp Set, Lights Aglow Speciality Designer Series Paper, Rectangular Postage Stamp and Deer Builder Punch with the Gold & Vanilla Stain Edged Ribbon to make these Gift Card Holders. Full Details below.

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used 

To create the base for the holder cut a A4 or Letter piece of cardstock in half lengthways the score at 3.5", 4.5", 5.5" and 9". I have shown how to fold and adhere it in my video. I created the panels using Lights Aglow Speciality Designer Series Paper 2@10cm x 2.5", 2@ 10cm x 3 1/4". Have cardstock panel 10cm x 3 1/4"to write my sentiment on. To create the opening for my gift card I punched the folded edge using the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch. To create the Belly Band closure use a 1 x 8" length strip of Cardstock, making sure you have adhered all your panels and have a gift card inside press and lightly fold her belly band around the holder then adhere the 2 ends together. For my label I used both the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch, Peaceful Deer Stamp Set and Deer Builder Punch adding a Satin Edged Gold Ribbon bow to finish it off.



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!





Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

October Card Class - October 23rd 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment