Friday, September 2, 2022

Stampin’ Up! Splendid Thoughts with Vintage Christmas Card

I taught the card recently in both my class and team meeting coming the Stampin' Up! Splendid Thoughts and Vintage Christmas Stamp Sets and shared the process in a Recent Video

I used embossing to create the background and sentiment then used blending brushes and ink to bring it to life with Emboss Resist. The focal image is punched with the Vintage Bottle Punch and Splendid Stems Dies. I coloured the leaves using a damp Water Painter. I finished the card with a few clear Elegant Faceted Gems.

Colours:  Soft Sea Foam, Calypso Coral, Pool Party Basic White and Basic Black

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products 

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!





Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

September Card Class - September 18th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment