Friday, January 6, 2023

Stampin' Up! Adorable Owls & Dandy Designs Card

Well the Stampin' Up! Awesome Owls Stamp Set is named perfectly. This is my first play with the set. I couldn't decided which owl to used so I used all three.You can Earn This Stamp set and the Dandy Designs paper FREE during Sale-A-Bration till Feb 28th

The Owls are coloured using Stampin' Blends to match the Dandy Designs Designer Series paper in Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Pumpkin Pie and also the Natural Tones in SU300 & SU500. I used the Picture This Dies with the Polka Dot  DSP so each owl had a place to shine with a Geometic DSP behind with a layer of Vellum soften it.

I stamped with 2 of the sentiments from Awesome Owls cut with the Conversation Bubbles Dies. I finished with a few Opaque Gems in Fresh Freesia to finish the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product  

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

January-April Mini & Sale-A-Bration Catalogue Launch Party 

January 22nd 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, Prizes, Specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment