Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration Favoured Flowers Designer Series Paper with Kind & Sincere Card

I've been itching to break into the new collection of products from the Jan-April 2023 Mini and 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalogues. In a recent video I paired the Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper with the Kind & Sincere Stamp Set.

The tones of the Designer Series Paper worked perfectly with the Rose Gold Foil Sheet, I used the matte sheet under the sentiment which is stamped on the reverse side of the floral paper!! The sentiment was stamped using the Stamparatus so I could make it nice and crisp. I kept the same tones going with Champagne Rhinestone embellishments.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW





Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

January-April Mini & Sale-A-Bration Catalogue Launch Party 

January 22nd 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, Prizes, Specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment