Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Stampin' Up! Fluffiest Friends with Phrases For All Cards

I took inspiration from Stampin' Up! for these card I made with my team recently showcasing the Online Exclusive Fluffiest Friends Bundle using Stampin' Blends to colour the bear. I made 2 versions of the cards on with embossing and one without. Which Do You Prefer?

Colours: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Pebbled Path, Flirty Flamingo, Cajun Craze

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.




RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment