Sunday, December 10, 2023

Stampin' Up! Hot Air Balloon SU! Colour Challenge Card

This month's December SU! Colour Challenge  colours took me back to the fun of watching Hot Air Balloons so I'm sharing a SNEAK PEEK from the up coming January - April 2024 Mini catalogue using the Hot Air Balloon Bundle.

I stamped and die cut the balloon and sentiment pieces to the blending Brushed background. I added a few clouds from the dies to finish the card

Colours: Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana & Peebled Path

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.



RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment