Saturday, December 23, 2023

Stampin' Up! Night Divine Dies with O Holy Night Christmas Card

I made this card for a recent team swap so it was mass produced. I Highlighted the Stampin' Up! Night Divine and Stars At Night Dies along with the O Holy Night Designer Series Paper to creat the scene. The Star was made shimmery using the Gold & Sliver Adhesive Backed Glimmer Paper. I grounded the nativity scene and animals using Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends to finish the card.

Colours: Night Of Navy, Boho Blue, Crumb Cake, Gold

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment