Sunday, September 20, 2026

Stampin’ Up! Scalloped Christmas Cheer with Timeless Christmas Cards

I used the catalogue for my inspiration for this Card using the Stampin' Up! Scalloped Christmas Cheer Stamps and Dies with the Timeless Christmas Designer Series Paper. I shared making this card in Video Recently. The card that I was inspired by is on Page 19 of the September-December 2026 Catalogue.

I created the stamped background off holly to compliment the adorable Adhesive Backed Christmas Berries. The Mutlicolour Christmas Twine added the perfect touch of texture.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW






 My next in person Classes are October 2nd @ 7pm,  November 22nd @ 1pm
Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment