Friday, September 11, 2026

Stampin’ Up! Twinkling Tidings Hot Foil with Whispering Woods Cards

I have been wanting to use the Stampin' Up! Twinkling Tidings Hot Foil Dies and Stamp Set which I did in a recent video. These products certainly did not disappoint. I paired the Hot Foiling with the Whispering Woods Designer Series Paper.

I used the NEW Smooth Foiling Speciality Paper which foiled beautifully. I stamped the matching stamp over the foiling in stamped off ink. I then used the Reverse Hot Foil Die, to use the left over foil. It wasn't a perfect transfer so I added ink to antique the look and a stamped and die cut tree to finish the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products


To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW






 My next in person Classes are Christmas Class November 22nd @ 2pm
Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment