Sunday, September 6, 2026

Stampin’ Up! Pretty Poinsettia Impressions Dies, Stamps & Kintsugi Inspirations Card

I made this card recently in a VIDEO to showcase the Stampin' Up! Pretty Poinsettia Dies that work with the Impressions Plate for a "puffy look" in the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.

I paired the flowers that I coloured two of them using Blending Brushes with the Kintsugi Speciality Designer Series Paper, sentiment from the Pretty Poinsettia stamp set se ntiment that is cut using the Rounded Rectangle Punch and finishing with Antique Pearls in the centre. Colours Used: Cherry Cobbler, Peaceful Pine, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Basic Beige, Gold, White

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW





 My next in person Classes are September- December Catalogue Class will be 11th September @ 7pm

Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment