Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Happy Day - Lift Me Up Bundle with Cupcakes and Carousels Card #GDP079

If you haven't noticed I am totally in LOVE with the Cupcake and Carousels Paper Stack. This card goes perfectly meets this week's Global Design Project 079 Theme Challenge: Amusement Park. I started with the Bermuda Bay Rays paper and took the Up and Away Thinlits clouds and die cut them in Big Shot along with a Calypso Coral and Peekaboo Peach Hot Air Balloons from the Lift me Up stamp set. I stamped the cupcake Ferris Wheel also from the same set in Early Espresso ink on another of the patterns of paper and hand cut it out. I added the swirly pattern from the same paper stack behind the die cut clouds. I added the Happy Day sentiment from the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set. The hot air balloons  were added on Stampin' Dimensionals and as a finishing touch I used some matching Enamel Shapes.

Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENT before March 31st 2017


I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

4 comments:

  1. Such a colorful surprise in this week's lineup. I love the combination of the carousels and hot air balloons too. Thanks for playing with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ellen... What a great idea to cut out the clouds to show the pattern behind! xx

    ReplyDelete