Monday, March 20, 2017

Double Take with Animal Party Paper Card

I adore the main animal pattern in the Animal Party Paper but the rest of them I am a bit hoo hum about so I decided to cut the other patterns into strips and make a new pattern on a scrap of paper and I LOVE the result. The sentiment is from the Double Take stamp set which is designed for 2 Step Stamping, I used Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango as the inks. The card stock layers I have used are Emerald Envy and Crumb Cake. I added the Emerald Envy Ribbon wrapped around the paper to tie it all together.

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENT before March 31st 2017


I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

1 comment: