Thursday, March 9, 2017

Confetti Celebrations, Starburst and Cupcakes and Carousels Card

I always seem to lack masculine cards in my stash so here is another added. I have used one of the ferris wheel papers from the Cupcakes and Carousels Paper Stack that is quite beachy in its colours and feel. I wanted the paper to be the hero of the projects so I added a Starburst Thinlit in vellum cut on the Big Shot over the paper adhering it with mini staples. The sentiment from Confetti Celebrations is stamped in Bermuda Bay Ink and then Clear Embossed on the vellum to give a raised shiny look cut also on the Big Shot using the Layering Circle Framelits to finish the card front, adding it to So Saffron Card base.

Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENT


I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment