Saturday, April 20, 2019

Free as a Bird and Bird Ballad Suite Friendship Card

I always get super excited when I get NEW Stampin' Up! supplies and this card a sneak peek into the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue. I had to share the 2nd Part of my Haul in a LIVE Video which included the totally adorable Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards and Tin. I paired it with the Free as a Bird stamp set and Bird Ballad Paper and matching Stitched Nested Label Dies and a touch of Wink of Stella.


To see how this card came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_________________________________________________


_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Come along and play with a few cool embossing techniques with various Stampin' Up! products

Its time to say goodbye to many of our catalogue products so lets have one last play before they are gone forever

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment