Saturday, April 6, 2019

Stampin' Up! Playful Backgrounds, Handwritten and Itty Bitty Birthdays Card made LIVE

I recently found some more stamped scraps to add to my "use it up box" so I grabbed out some that I have using the Stampin' Up! Playful Backgrounds and Handwritten stamps that the I originally generated making THIS card. I added in the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set to these pieces as well. I made these cards on a Facebook Live video below and really just winged it putting them together as I had no ideas what to do with with. I kept with the original colours of Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy and Lovely Lipstick and using many of my circle punches. I really enjoy challenging myself to use my "use it up box" items. Do you have a place for these items in your craft area?


To see how this box came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Come along and play with a few cool embossing techniques with various Stampin' Up! products

Its time to say goodbye to many of our catalogue products so lets have one last play before they are gone forever

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment