Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Stampin' Up! Floral Phrases #simplestamping Card made LIVE

This super simple Thank you card uses the Stampin' Up! Floral Phrases stamp set, Fresh Fig and Calypso Coral ink and 3/8" Calypso Coral Ribbon. You can make lots of Patterns using this the floral stamp in stamp set and the sentiments are a beautiful mixed font. I have done my stamping onto Thick Whisper Card stock that is perfect for card bases.


To see how this box came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Come along and play with a few cool embossing techniques with various Stampin' Up! products

Its time to say goodbye to many of our catalogue products so lets have one last play before they are gone forever

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment