Friday, July 5, 2019

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Friendship Card

The Stampin' Up! Beautiful Friendship stamp set intrigued me but I wasn't sure about buying it and it wasn't on my initial list but it kept calling me so it was elevated very quickly and I don't regret doing it. It is so beautiful and soft. It stamp's like dream when you have a lighter ink levels in you pads. I show how I achieve this in my video. I have used nearly all the Subtle ink colours - Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam, Pool Party and Mint Macaron.



To see how these projects came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Daisy Lane stamp set and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Bird Ballad Suite and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment