Monday, July 15, 2019

Stampin' Up! Notes Of Kindness Card Kit

I always recommend the Stampin' Up! Kits for beginner crafters or for a quick and easy crafty session for all crafters. I grabbed the Notes of Kindness Kit and made 4 quick Thank You cards. One of the cards doesn't even have any stamping at all!! All I added to kit was my Stamparatus for perfect stamping that can be hard with black ink especially, Snail Adhesive and Glue Dots.  Everything is die cut ready to to stamp and assemble making it so simple and ready to go and at the end, the box is perfect to  place a gift in or give the card you have just made. To see how these cards came together have a look at my video. 


To see how this card came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Daisy Lane stamp set and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Bird Ballad Suite and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment