Monday, July 1, 2019

Daisy Lane with Perennial Essence and Organdy Ribbon Card

I have paired the Stampin' Up! Daisy Lane and Perennial Essence Paper for this card. As you can see in this piece there are daisies so they work perfectly together. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the background and Finished it off with the Petal Pink Organdy Ribbon Bow.  To see how the background came together check out my video.

Colours Used - Petal Pink, Old Olive


To see how these card came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Daisy Lane stamp set and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Bird Ballad Suite and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment