Friday, November 1, 2019

Stampin' Up! Christmastime Is Here Suite

I hope you’re ready to make this Christmas season magical, because the Christmastime Is Here Suite is, well . . . here! This exclusive, limited-time collection of festive, floral coordinating products has everything you and your customers need to share love, joy and creativity this Christmas season.
Products from the Christmastime Is Here Suite will be available while supplies last only.
SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________


 __________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Christmas Crafting Class November 24th 1pm $20

Come Along and make Christmas projects using products from both the Holiday and Annual Catalogue along with friends and fun!! 

Let's use our Holiday Products in a non Christmas Way. I know I will throw in just one Christmas projects as well. so lets have some crafty fun and laughs together.

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment