Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Stamping' Up! Rooted In Nature, Beautiful Bouquet, Wonderfully Wicked Team Card

I made this card for my team members for a Demonstrator Event over the weekend. I was able to personalise them with my team's name using the Stampin' Up! Wonderfully Wicked and Make a Difference stamp sets. I created the base for the team name using the Rooted In Nature wood round and many flower and leaf images from Beautiful Bouquet stamp sets. I used stamping off to give the overall card depth without adding any extra card layers.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________


 __________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Christmas Crafting Class November 24th 1pm $20

Come Along and make Christmas projects using products from both the Holiday and Annual Catalogue along with friends and fun!! 

December Class December 14th 1pm $20 

Let's use our Holiday Products in a non Christmas Way. I know I will throw in just one Christmas projects as well. so lets have some crafty fun and laughs together.

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment