Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Stampin' Up! November Onstage 2019 Haul, Swaps and Round Up!

I had such a fantastic time at Onstage a few weeks ago and have shared so much of my weekend away over on my Facebook Page with both pictures and Video which I have shared below. I hope you all enjoy the Round up and Swaps, Haul Video of upcoming Mini Catalogue and OnStage Make and Take cards.

If you want to join the fun of these event think about JOINING my TEAM and getting a great starting discount of 20% off your crafting supplies and access to my team meetings, events, swaps and so much more. Please CONTACT ME for more info or JOIN HERE.  




__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________


 __________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Let's use our Holiday Products in a non Christmas Way. I know I will throw in just one Christmas projects as well. So Let's have some crafty fun and laughs together.

2020 Mini Catalogue Launch January 19th 1pm $20
Come and join my in party celebrating everything NEW with Projects to make, Prizes, Specials, Fun and Laughs

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment