Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Stampin' Up! Dino Days, Lined Alphabet, Itty Bitty Birthday and Family Party Birthday Card

My mum requested that I make another Dinosaur card for my youngest son's birthday last month. So I pulled out my Stampin' Up! Dinoroar Suite of products to make this card. I started my choosing the background piece of paper from the Dinoroar pack which isn't dinosaur theme but it certainly allowed me to used lots of colours on the card. I stamped and hand cut the Lined Alphabet letters to make his name. The dinosaur is stamped using Dino Days silhouette an detail stamp and die cut with Dino Dies. I used Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set for the Happy Birthday and die cut it and piece of Vellum using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I added the numbers from the Family Party stamp set to the vellum, adhered the dinosaur and some of the Dinoroar Enamel Shapes to hide the adhesive to adhere it to the card.

From the 20th-22nd November in our Online Extravaganza you can get the Dino Days Bundle at 15% which is an additional 5% saving

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________


 __________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Christmas Crafting Class November 24th 1pm $20

Come Along and make Christmas projects using products from both the Holiday and Annual Catalogue along with friends and fun!! 

December Class December 14th 1pm $20 

Let's use our Holiday Products in a non Christmas Way. I know I will throw in just one Christmas projects as well. so lets have some crafty fun and laughs together.

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment